These 3 point cheesy asparagus stuffed two ingredient dough pastries are going to be the highlight of your next dinner party.
I know I sound like a broken record on this thing, but I just can’t stop saying it: there is absolutely nothing you can’t make with Two Ingredient Dough! Just when I think I’ve reached my 2ID limits, more ideas pop into my mind. These 3 point cheesy asparagus stuffed two ingredient dough pastries are some of my new favorites. One of the simplest recipes, delicious and point friendly…you’re going to want to make these babies at your next dinner party. TRUST.
Another great two ingredient dough recipe I love is my two ingredient pastrami rueben bombs. You can find that recipe here.
Very few things bring me more joy than when I create a recipe that is beyond easy to make and still leaves people scraping their plates. That, a good Netflix binge, sleeping in on a Saturday morning and a cup of coffee in the morning. Knowing I can create something that is so simple, healthy, and yet so tasty is the reason I started this blog in the first place! I want you to be able to find that same joy!
What you will need to make these cheesy asparagus stuffed two ingredient dough pastries
- 1 cup 0% greek yogurt
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 bundle of asparagus
- ½ cup garlic and herb Alouette cheese spread
How to make these two ingredient dough pastries
- Chop asparagus into pieces and cook on the stovetop with spray oil until cooked through.
- Combine 1 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt and 1 cup of self rising flour.
- Mix self-rising flour and yogurt together. NOTE: it will be incredibly sticky. Like, ruin the entire batch because 80% of it will stick to your hands sticky. I use my Kitchenaid mixer to do the mixing for me. If you don’t have access to a mixer, flour your hands and mix very slowly.
- Roll the dough until as thin and flat as possible.
- Cut into 8 squares, about 2 inches x 2 inches.
- Spread Alouette cheese evenly onto each piece.
- Place cooked asparagus pieces on top of the cheese, laying it down diagonally.
- Roll up each piece, placing two corners together in the middle. Squeeze the corners down so that it stays in place when it cooks.
- Spray with cooking spray to get a nice crisp.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
I hope you babes enjoy these as much as I do!