Enjoy the most important meal of the day with these easy two ingredient dough breakfast tacos that the entire family will love!
Breakfast tacos are good. Two ingredient dough is good. Two Ingredient Dough Breakfast Tacos are GREAT. I always love to experiment and have fun with my food. For me, Saturday mornings are a time for getting in the kitchen and playing around with my favorite breakfast yummies. These easy two ingredient dough breakfast tacos combine some of my favorite breakfast treats: eggs, avocado, ham & cheese and a good classic bagel with cream cheese and lox.
How to make these two ingredient dough taco shells
- Combine ½ cup nonfat greek yogurt and ½ cup self rising flour. Combine slowly and use a silicone spatula to work the dough together. It will be incredibly sticky. I use my Kitchenaid stand mixer to mix both ingredients together.
- Once dough is combined, separate into 4 equal sized balls of dough.
- Roll each dough ball into a flat tortilla shaped circle.
- Cut parchment paper into 4 small squares, about the size of the two ingredient dough “tortilla’s”.
- Fold each piece of parchment paper of the edge of a baking dish and then fold the “tortilla’s” over the parchment paper. This will help the dough bake into a taco shell shape.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Breakfast tacos are always a crowd pleaser. They are versatile and be filled with a little something for everyone!
What can I put into breakfast tacos?
The breakfast taco possibilities are truly endless! You can stick with the breakfast taco classics – eggs, cheese, bacon, turkey sausage crumbles (my favorite is Jimmy Dean brand, bought at any local grocery store), and avocado. Get creative with a cream cheese, lox and capers breakfast taco bagel twist. Or add chorizo and salsa for a classic mexican breakfast taco! Breakfast tacos can also be easily made vegetarian with a simple egg, cheese and avocado combination!
The point breakdown for these breakfast taco shells are 6 points for 2 on green and 5 points for 2 on green and purple. Play around with your ingredients and have fun stuffing your tacos with all the other fun zero point foods!